Skip to Main Content

Graduate Assistantships for Spring 2021 students

UMBC is limited in who can be hired to a Graduate Assistant position based on whether that person is in the U.S.

New students that are outside of the US can NOT be hired by UMBC.

New students that are inside the US, transferring from another school in F-1 status, CAN be hired by UMBC.

New transfer students that plan to be abroad for the Spring 2021 semester will need to be referred to the Graduate School to understand each specific case in detail. Please contact



<<  Back to Main COVID-19 page and Table of Contents